Give your Feet a Treat!

Please Wait 10 Seconds...!!!Thank You!
- See more at: http://www.exeideas.com/2012/03/how-to-add-pop-up-facebook-like-box-for.html#sthash.sbHSGQBS.dpuf

Friday, August 23, 2013

Appreciation..!

Happy Friday!




I thought this was cute..lol!  Reminded me of the 'knock-knock' joke, 'orange you glad I didn't say 'knock-knock'..lol?!

Okay, I'm not much of a Blogger and it seems like forever since my last blog..hmm..just had a flashback of my long gone Catholic days...

Well, almost done with my current commission.  I was hoping that I had enough fabric to crochet 2x 50in...ish rugs and one toilet set, but ~shrug~ you just never know until you get going into the task.  Fortunately..or maybe unfortunately..lol..I have plenty of stash here and I was able to find a lovely floral and one good sized ball of fabric from my 'Athena' rugs tucked inconspicuously inside of the couch when I was deep cleaning the sectional. 

About a couple more weeks now and we all will be seeing which cozy new home 'Patience' will be going to!  When I was toying with the idea of the giveaway I thought , 'How hard can running a month long giveaway be?'  It pretty darn hard...lol!  The greatest and most rewarding part has been coming in contact and virtually meeting new crochet/rag rug lovers!
 
Yesterday I back tracked mentally and thought about the busy week and was again filled with appreciation for my blessings..here are some of them...and thank you for reading...







No comments:

Post a Comment