Give your Feet a Treat!

Please Wait 10 Seconds...!!!Thank You!
- See more at: http://www.exeideas.com/2012/03/how-to-add-pop-up-facebook-like-box-for.html#sthash.sbHSGQBS.dpuf

Saturday, June 15, 2013

On a Saturday night

I was happy and delighted with how well 'Desert Rose'
turned out last night!

Desert Rose

The fabric matched perfectly!


 I'm pretty excited about sewing the pillow with my new machine.  I will be saving so much time not having to sew it all by hand!  The back and main part of the pillow will be in the same black fabric as what I used in Shannon's rug and filled with soft cotton.  I will take and post another picture of the finished pillow when it's done!

I'm looking to begin another rag rug project on Monday which I have posted of either the purple patterned fabric or the cool mod one (aqua's, tan + white). :D

I hope you're all enjoying your Father's Day weekend and thank you for taking your time to read this!











No comments:

Post a Comment